Monday, April 30, 2007

Lizzie is staying longer in Nicaragua!

Fantastic newsflash - I am staying extra weeks in Nicaragua. I just recently got the final confirmation from HarperCollins that I can extend my sabbatical by another 6 weeks, so I will be out here until later in July. All very exciting! This means I can finish the first half of the school year on the dentist program, and hand it over to the free Dentists Without Borders team who turn up in July. And the two women's groups should be fully independent, accounts-wise, by then too. At last that's the aim...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Sounds like you're having an absolutely tremendous time out there...but we'll still miss you back in blighty!! xxx

Lizzie said...

thanks for saying you'll miss me, Jill - and although I am really enjoying my Nicaraguan experiences (as well as hopefully doing something worthwhile) I do also miss all my friends back in the UK too...

Kate SH said...

Fantastic news, Lizzie! We've been watching your progress and are very chuffed that you are having such a wonderful time. Take good care and keep having fun, Kate, Chris, Emily and Mary xxx